The DjVu Page Streaming Service is the extensible, scalable Internet application designed to enable the byte-serving of Bundled DjVu documents. Quick and easy deployment into your existing workflow is ensured with the simple interface of the ISAPI Extension. Once integrated, DjVu’s page streaming technology makes it possible for standard Web servers to provide instant viewing of the bundled DjVu files from Broadband to wireless. This cost-effective solution means you deliver more and better content with no additional bandwidth or hardware.
- DjVu Page Streaming Service ISAPI Module
- The main module of DjVu Page Streaming Server. This is an ISAPI module, which runs inside the process of IIS and which converts bundled DjVu files into indirect format on the fly. By registering any local directory as the image search path in the registry, you can serve any bundled DjVu files in the directory including sub folders. As additional features, DjVu Page Streaming Server extracts any part of a DjVu file in JPEG format, also extracting OCR text. Please see here for details.
- Example Web Site
On-the-fly Indirect Conversion
AJAX Viewer Example
- Windows Server 2003 / 2003R2 / 2008 / 2008R2 / 2012 / 2012R2
- Microsoft Internet Information Service 6.0 and higher
- Linux Edition is also available. Please contact us for details.